Patin International is a rollover fund with a funding capacity of $150 million (one hundred and fifty million US Dollar*), and has funds available for virtually any property development project which falls within our investment portfolio (see “Investment Portfolio”) as well as criteria below.
Property development projects are individually evaluated and reviewed to ensure that it complies with our minimum investment requirements which are:
- The project needs to be registered in a company,
- Our investment must be in excess of $1 million (one million US Dollar),
- The project’s annual ‘Return on Investment’ (ROI) must be 30% or more depending on the type of property development. (A low ROI may be substituted with a strong ‘Internal Rate of Return’ (IRR), more commonly refer to as ‘Net Present Value’ (NPV), of no less than 20% per annum.),
- The property developer applicant is to provide all the relevant permissions and rights, including all approved building permits, applicable zoning certifications, architectural designs, plans and models, all professional consultant services, etc. and comply with all statutory and/or local authority requirements in order to immediately commence with the applicable property development project.
- The property developer applicant must have the Right of First Refusal to acquire the property or land earmarked for the proposed property development project,
- The company’s Board of Directors must consist of at least two managers with industry specific expertise and knowledge relating to the project.
Our property fund is not capped to a certain investment amount, which means that Patin International may exceed its fund’s funding capacity of $150 million US Dollar if required. We can, however, raise substantially more through participation with other investment groups, venture capital firms, commercial and investment banks and related funds or private investors.
All investments will be directly managed by Patin International or its duly appointed nominee(s) until the completion of the project, and the investment was recouped through the profits generated by the project.